The Company may collect the following types of personal data:
- Personal information provided by users through voluntary registration or account creation processes, such as name, email address, and contact information.
- Usage information automatically collected through Google Analytics, including IP addresses, browser type, and device characteristics, for analyzing website traffic and user behavior.
Data Storage and Protection
The Company uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and personalize the services offered on the BethAnnearthur website.
- To improve and analyze the use of the website, its features, and functionality.
- To communicate with users, respond to inquiries, and provide customer support.
- To send promotional offers, newsletters, and updates with the user’s consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Users’ Rights to their Data
As a user, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Correction: You may correct or update your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your personal data, subject to any legal obligations we may have to retain certain information.
- Objection to Processing: You can object to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes, such as direct marketing.
To exercise any of the above rights, please Contact Us using the contact information provided at the end of this document. We will respond to your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Data Security Measures
We employ appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. This includes protection against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction of your information. We regularly review and update our security practices to guarantee your data’s ongoing security.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- With your explicit consent or at your direction.
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or other legal process, when necessary.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or the public.